[Heeplist] Heep cancellation

edstephan at estephan.net edstephan at estephan.net
Sun Mar 12 20:23:08 EDT 2023

Yes, Bob I hope that wasn't the last in live Heep shows for the US
I was at the Living the Dream Tour 2019 Kent Stage show 11 May 2019 Kent OH
Excellent show and after show as well. I had wings with Bernie across the street after.  I have some great pictures
I couldn't make the 20 May Sellersville, PA Concert

Thank You
Edgar Stephan