[Heeplist] Heep cancellation

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Mar 12 19:27:14 EDT 2023

This is very sad and rumor has it they're not gonna really have a tour this year if anyone knows why please share.  I last saw the band in May 2019 in Pennsylvania and did six songs from living the dream.

I often wonder if this is it?  If so, it's been a really nice run.  Even though I prefer the Byron era the most, I can truly say all heep is good heep!

Bob
I love all the Bleep from Uriah Heep!