[Heeplist] URIAH HEEP - HE WAS THE WIZARD: 6 CD SET

heepdriven at twc.com heepdriven at twc.com
Tue Oct 13 11:11:34 EDT 2020

Except for the part of the vinyl releases I own (in most cases several
versions of) all of the referenced extruded sources of this set and
some I haven't listened to in years and some I no longer have the
means to be able to listen (or view) so I don't feel bad for buying
this set. But perhaps some light could be shed on the liner notes, are
these also fabricated as well? Given Carruthers' history with the band
would he really write such misleading claims or did the compilers take
advantage of him unaware as well?

Sent: Monday October 12 2020 12:27:15AM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] URIAH HEEP - HE WAS THE WIZARD: 6 CD SET

Impressive and informative. 👍