[Heeplist] URIAH HEEP - HE WAS THE WIZARD: 6 CD SET

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Tue Oct 13 04:44:59 EDT 2020

At the time there was a bank called Tapiola here in Finland and my
credit card to Lee and he immediately grabbed it.

I met Lee almost every year after he left Heep as he came to play at
events organized by the Finnish Heep fan club. 2009 was the first time
and 2015 the last. I was very happy that we could offer him job to help
him financially and also his mental status. You could see how much he
enjoyed to be on stage playing at those concerts.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net