[Heeplist] URIAH HEEP - HE WAS THE WIZARD: 6 CD SET

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Tue Oct 13 13:36:42 EDT 2020

Can you send me a scan of ther liner notes please so I could check. It
could be that the bootleggers have just copied Bob Carruthers text from
the original release.

I don't have this myself because I don't buy this kind of founterfeit
stuff in principle. Dong so I would just support criminal activity.

---
TapioM.
Email tapio at heepfiles.net
The HeepFiles website www.heepfiles.net