[Heeplist] BB King Bluesville Satellite Radio (very little HC)

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 28 22:25:02 EST 2020

I spend a lot of time listening to Volume (SiriusXM channel 106).
Fortunately I can get the shows on demand on the app and listen to Eddie
Trunk's show every day. He's good for introducing new music and new bands.
His main interest is hard rock, but he covers almost everything and had a
great interview with Lee last year.

I also listen to Debateable almost every day with Alan Light and Mark
Goodman. Every Friday they do new music Friday and will cover almost any
type of music. They also let callers call in or tweet suggestions of music
that just came out.

Dave