[Heeplist] BB King Bluesville Satellite Radio (very little HC)

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 18:32:53 EST 2020

Although  not directly Heep related,  it occurs to me that one of the few places I can hear new releases that fit in the classic rock genre broadcast to a large  audience is the Sirius XM Blues channel.  They have  a top 15 new blues countdown every week. Obviously it's not all classic rock style but there's a pretty good amount with alot of old 70s rockers and new guitar slingers on there. Foghat, Billy Gibbons, Robin Tower, Peter Frampton, etc, etc. It's too bad the Classic Rock xm channel isn't  as open-minded to new music.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.