[Heeplist] Threads of rumors

RC McWilliams mcfoghat at cox.net
Sat Feb 1 00:00:19 EST 2020

Love the fact that the suggestion of steve wilson producing the heep has turned into a signed deal. Lol.
It might be a nice collaboration, but personally, I say, give it to Phil. He does have a fairly intimate relationship with the sound of the band and judging by the results of his second solo album, would do a job most fine.
If the next Heep album is anywhere as diverse, complex and sonically perfect as 48 seconds, I would be a happy little camper.