[Heeplist] Mick Box on Eddie Trunk's show

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 23 21:41:27 EST 2018

Eddie is pretty much a music encyclopedia. He's one of those guys who read
every liner note on every album and CD he ever owned :) I listen to his show
on demand every day.

The VH1 Classic show was That Metal Show, and I don't think Heep ever really
considered themselves metal so that may be why they never got a mention
(also they were seldom in the US while the show was on).

Dave