[Heeplist] Mick Box on Eddie Trunk's show

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Feb 24 00:22:36 EST 2018

 I was never impressed with his knowledge of the early 70s, but the truth is he's more of a pop metal guy whose taste doesn't line up to mine, I don't want to knock the guy, just because we don't have the same interest and taste in music, because I don't really link up taste wise with to many people.. And That Metal Show was sadly the best show that could be produced in the states. DaveS.