[Heeplist] Mick Box on Eddie Trunk's show

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 23 09:11:21 EST 2018

Dave,

Thanks for the mention! I briefly subscribed to their on-demand option and had the opportunity to listen to the interview.  I ws surprised to hear Eddie mention that he thought Mick was a nice guy and he seemed to know a little about Heep.  The reason I was surprised was that on his TV show (That Rock Show) he never mentioned Heep, though he was always effusive over Deep Purple.

Ed