[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:52:27 EDT 2017

Thanks Tap for the heads up on that link.
Songs that were interesting to me of what I heard so far and looking
forward to hearing them .

I saw two Englands
Donna and Joe
Lovers Highway
The Forrest
I also like Carolin it sounds like a song from my old K - tel collection
from the seventies, has that feel to it.  I don't mean that in a critical
way .
I just hope there is acoustic guitar on some of these Tracks and not just
keys. I'm fine without electric but, need to have some guitar, some of
these tracks would suite acoustic  nicely .
Just my opinion anyway, I also do hope Heeps new album incorporates more
acoustic breaks through songs to change the theme and moods of the album,
even though I still like Micks hard driving electric guitar and wicked
solos!
Don