[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at heepfiles.net
Mon Sep 18 05:07:09 EDT 2017

There are 30 sec. clips of all songs now on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075KMDHNG

Sounds interesting and I guess this is a good appetizer while waiting
for some new material from Heep. It looks like he sings lead vocals only
on two songs and that's a bit of dissapointment. He has a good voice so
why not sing them all?

---
TapioM.
tapio at heepfiles.net