[Heeplist] What are Heepsters on the Web up to now?

Bob uriaheep at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 09:03:11 EST 2016

Bob, I am so with you on that. I have been an ardent fan since 1972. I listen to Heep at least three times a week.
When they were in Atlanta a few years ago I got to meet with them again. Got all of them to sign the poster that they distributed. (Including Trevor RIP)
And my wonderful wife was good enough to matt and frame that poster with a picture of me and Mick together. It proudly hangs in my office.

I just broke out the Rick Wakeman journey to the center of the earth and gave it a listen. Wow what an incredible piece of music.

Sent from my iPhone