[Heeplist] What are Heepsters on the Web up to now?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 09:24:14 EST 2016

That Wakeman is a classic, and I realize I no longer have it, used to have
on 8 track lol!

By the way, Atlanta is on my bucket list and another Heepster Esa lives
there somewhere.

Bob

On 11/30/16, 9:03 AM, "Bob" <uriaheep at comcast.net> wrote:

> Bob, I am so with you on that. I have been an ardent fan since 1972. I listen
> to Heep at least three times a week.
When they were in Atlanta a few years
> ago I got to meet with them again. Got all of them to sign the poster that
> they distributed. (Including Trevor RIP)
And my wonderful wife was good
> enough to matt and frame that poster with a picture of me and Mick together.
> It proudly hangs in my office.

I just broke out the Rick Wakeman journey to
> the center of the earth and gave it a listen. Wow what an incredible piece of
> music.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Bob Winward
> <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Well no one can complain anymore about
> being on this list and getting too
> many posts.   Also the 20 year mark came
> and went and no one cared!  I will
> proudly say I still listen to Uriah Heep
> music, however I no longer have
> dreams of meeting the band or other fans!  I
> have done both in my lifetime
> now!
>
> I have not bought many cds this
> year.  The new LF with John Lawton is
> supposedly on the way.  I just picked
> up the new Kansas, their first Studio
> cd since 2000, wow!  It rocks and has
> a lot of similar sounds to their
> classics like Leftoverture.  It is not as
> good as Leftoverture, but that
> would be like Heep trying to beat D&W.  It is
> still quite impressive.  Over
> the years, I have had a handful of favorites
> (Uriah heep is still ³THE²
> Favorite)  Styx, Kansas, Deep Purple have endured
> for me over the years as
> my favorite music and it is nice to see one of
> those come through, with
> something new and exciting.

> Official
> Uriah Heep Website