[Heeplist] What are Heepsters on the Web up to now?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 08:18:56 EST 2016

Well no one can complain anymore about being on this list and getting too
many posts.   Also the 20 year mark came and went and no one cared!  I will
proudly say I still listen to Uriah Heep music, however I no longer have
dreams of meeting the band or other fans!  I have done both in my lifetime
now!

I have not bought many cds this year.  The new LF with John Lawton is
supposedly on the way.  I just picked up the new Kansas, their first Studio
cd since 2000, wow!  It rocks and has a lot of similar sounds to their
classics like Leftoverture.  It is not as good as Leftoverture, but that
would be like Heep trying to beat D&W.  It is still quite impressive.  Over
the years, I have had a handful of favorites (Uriah heep is still ³THE²
Favorite)  Styx, Kansas, Deep Purple have endured for me over the years as
my favorite music and it is nice to see one of those come through, with
something new and exciting.