[Heeplist] The Age Old Heep List Argument

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 15:18:46 EDT 2015

Don,
You have earned your stripes just by being a loyal fan of Heep. No need for a "promotion" if you are posting what is in your heart. Like I said before, this is the most interesting this list has been in a long time. Each person has a little to offer, whether it is just your opinion, or in Igor's case, cold hard facts !! LOL !!
Keep the posts coming !

Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPhone