[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep milukee

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 09:05:41 EST 2015

Me too, actually one of the list members David in Rochester NY, who just
happens to be one of the best guitarists I have ever heard, wrote me asking
if it was his yahoo or not.  I wrote back and said I had not seen anything
in 2 weeks and that maybe you could stick a fork in it, it was done! 10
minutes later, messages started trickling in.  Maybe a webmaster cleared the
chute.  I have to do that when my snowblower stops throwing snow.