[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep milukee

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 12:04:56 EST 2015

Funny Bob, I was thinking last night that it looked like the list had died, and thought about posting to see if it still worked, then today it's rocking again. Good news to see it alive again, I'm pretty excited to be going to see Heep again at last, thanks to a great friend and I look forward to sharing reviews with all our friends on the list again. Dave S