[Heeplist] Harms Way (NHC)

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 23:12:26 EST 2014

You have a point, Igor.  I've used "NHC" a few
times on my posts but all the posts should be
marked that way so they can be ignored by those
who choose. As far as the comments being self
promotion,  that's true for Ron, Staf and myself
anyway. However this is a music list and I
appreciate the positive comments about the music
we've been working on for the last couple of
years.  Don't worry Igor,  this too will pass.
;-)   Please mark any posts about THWP as "NHC".

Mac