[Heeplist] Harms Way and other NHC stuff

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 22:09:59 EST 2014

I didn't listen to the clips, and not every song has an overt Heep influence, but most do, particularly from the Paul Newton era, although a bit more mellow, not unlike Proud Words. And yes, i think this album recalls more of the early Heep sound than current Heep or current Hensley (whose last several records recall the Lawton era far more than the Byron era). Superfluous? Maybe, but that doesn't negate that, to my ears, the new Harms Way album is one damn fine album!!!!!!
Jaynp - Neal Morse - A Proggy Christmas