[Heeplist] Harms Way (NHC)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 14:58:59 EST 2014

Wow, I did not even think about that, but it does say NHC in the subject
line now.  I have tried to support individual heepster efforts over the
years.   I have even bought several cds Madman has been on, just not the
latest because I did not like the Leanne one at all.  I like the harms way
very much and I have mentioned the Wilkes Booth Band several times because
it is awesome 80's music and probably the best 80's style guitarist I ever
heard.

That allsaid,back to family and celebrating