[Heeplist] Harms Way and other NHC stuff

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Dec 24 21:17:41 EST 2014

 Stan,
I don't mind anybody being creative but all this ballyhoo seemed to me a bit superfluous to put it politely. Yes, it is made by Heepsters, some friends might like the work,  but are there indeed any likenesses to Heep? From the samples I noticed none. Plus, I was shocked to learn that Mick or Ken should learn something musically, especially Heep-wise. :)))) If we still talk classic rock, they are in a different league, are they not?!
Cheers, Igor
P.S. I wonder, will you find a lot of Heep similarities in the work of some Italian band called Wicked Minds  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YjH2C7YeV4
Personally I don't mind... but again, it is a different league - and I treat it respectively whereas any real modern Heep-related item - no matter how much one likes it in the end -  is at least an attempt at doing something original.