[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 08:22:33 EST 2014

All Heep is Good Heep!!  Igor, you hit the nail on the head.  History on the
list here has shown Equator to be one of the least desired heep recordings.
Maybe it is, but I have said for years, that at the time it was released, it
is as strong as any other music that was out, at that time, that era!

 But I honestly