[Heeplist] Different World & Live at Sheperton

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Dec 10 17:50:20 EST 2014

 I agree, Bob, especially if we bear in mind especially those who were stars in the 70-s.  Perhaps only AC/DC, Motorhead and Ozzy were in the same condition (or about it) as they were in the late 70-s. However, my generation prefered to listen to heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden, Helloween, Judas Priest, Accept, Manowar, Metallica, etc. then, although I understand completely that won't be your cup of tea. :)
Cheers, Igor