[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:04:09 EST 2014

Guys,
on top is staying there.
Basically there are a few ways to achieve this.

Doing it by publicity, which is really no different than any store keeper
advertising his goods to increase sales. There are tastefull and
creative ways of achieving this.

The old Shock and awe method . bring on the dirt.

Or, by pure talent, providing great entertainment value and releasing a
quality album which sells on those merits.

There is no guarantee that previous popularity will insure success in sales
for the next album.
Case and point,
Rapper 50 cent sold a very impressive 872,000 copies in the first week, 1.6
mil.
After 11 days in the stores on his debut album " Get Rich or die trying"

In my opinion he took. 9 bullets to his body and rode on this publicity to
achieve these numbers.
His latest release " Animal ambition" 2014
Has sold only 47,000 in its opening week.
He will have to take another bullet or put out
A quality smash album to achieve anything close to his previous sales.
In my opinion he will have to take a bullet.

Now guys, I will open my parcel delivered by Royal Mail and enjoy my new
Heep t shirt. It has finally arrived.  :)))
Oh, don't forget about Gene Kelley " Singing in the rain" :)))