[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:37:00 EST 2014

I found this quite interesting by Peter Waterman ( Outsider engineer )

" there were disagreements, fights, drinking, story telling, laughing but,
after all that, an album had been created"

" I thought I was quick at pro tools until I got this job. The speed at
which I can run on pro tools now is at least double then before I turned up"

" I wasn't ready to make a Uriah Heep album
When I turned up, but now I am"

" By the end of the 5 week process, I was a pro tools master"

 " it only took that amount of time and that amount of telling offs until I
got it right "

" I foresee many story tellings from my 1st
Engineering job in later life "
Peter Waterman