[Heeplist] Mother tongues and good rock music

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Oct 30 17:58:32 EDT 2014

Igor,

I'm glad y'all in Russia have the opportunity to see the mighty *HEEP* and
other rock groups in concert. Music truly is a universal language, and it
should be enjoyed anywhere and everywhere there are fans. Music can truly
bring people together. It's almost *Magical* in it's ability to do so, and
that's a really beautiful and great thing, in my opinion.

Rock On, Igor!

*Shawn -*