[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:34:17 EDT 2014

Welcome Nick and Lena and other Heepsters coming back out of the woods.
Bob, enjoyed your Turnpike story.

Kevin, yes I hope Heep would make a stop in TO for you and eastern fans.
Just hope the Heep Chuck-wagon keeps rolling westward till it hits water.
Lena, do you use the flutes natural sound in your rock band or, can it
produce Synthesized sounds? You will have to throw something out for us to
have a listen ?

Other than Steve Perry, is there any other Heepsters happy with the outcome
to the World Series? Not really a baseball fan myself, I do enjoy watching
the World Series though, Steve Perry will be singing up a storm now.
He's defiantly on my top 10 list for singers.