[Heeplist] Mother tongues and good rock music

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Oct 30 09:44:25 EDT 2014

 Elena,
Positive or negative, it all depends on the way you see it. If you doubt it, - please, do me a favour, ask one gentleman here on the list from the sunny part of the USA :))))))))))))) By the way, my native tongue is Russian... and I still enjoy living here and listening to good music be it rock or other. And yes, some of our American friends might even envy us because UH and Heep-related bands play here way more often than there.

Igor Shveytser