[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu Sep 18 19:43:31 EDT 2014

 John Lawton is a great rock/soul/blues/pop vocalist, perhaps even one of the most oustanding and versatile I ever came across, he is a great person,  John Sloman haven't got such a powerful voice, I don't know much about him, but he is unique, his limits are his strength as well, and Conquest is HIS album.
Cheers, Igor