[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:43:40 EDT 2014

I would like to hear Lawton sing some Sinatra or Dean Martin songs.
Wonder what it would sound like ?
Might not work, maybe he would need a little deeper voice?
Anyway , just renewed my passport, received it today, now I'm just waiting
for the US dates and find out which show will be closer to home.
I don't anticipate them coming North to Canada . Maybe Bernie will come
home?
Hope they add Say Goodbye on their set list
Probably one of my favorites. Love the guitar riff ! :)