[Heeplist] Singer changes

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sun Aug 24 14:15:37 EDT 2014

I didn't even know John wasn't in the band until I heard Abominog played on
the radio for the first time. Back then, a local radio station played a new
album all the way thru on Saturday's at midnight. I heard Abominog and was
blown away, and quickly realized that was definitely a different singer.
Didn't know Conquest existed until a few years later. Innocent Victim and
Fallen Angel are still 2 of my 3 or 4 favorite Heep released though.

It's kinda funny, because not knowing of Conquest, Fallen Angel to Abominog
makes more sense musically then Fallen Angel to Conquest to Abominog.

Dave