[Heeplist] Singer changes

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Aug 24 11:06:51 EDT 2014

 Really a great question as I believe there were certain fans of every group's incarnation and not too many of them would repeab those Bob's words :))) My suggestion would be that most just didn't care after Byron's departure (which, as far as I know, was only technically a dismissal, but actually meant the end of the whole classic Heep as a collective creative force) no matter how good the singers were, after 1976 the Heep seemingly turned into a low profile band which had little to do with the quality of their songs afterwards.
Cheers, Igor