[Heeplist] Singer changes

Kenny Tugend echoes4444 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:28:23 EDT 2014

Hello Heepsters, Lawton may have the voice but with  Byron you got the whole
package singing,stage presence, charismactic personality all that great stuff
you need to have to be a good front man like Byron was. As for Sloman well
the music was'nt selling, a front man I don't know about that but they kept him
around for a while. Also when groups tend to have a different singer it tough
to get used to them, especially after listening to the original for so long.
Styles may differ somewhat but they all have that rock and roll presence about
them too.

Sincerely Your's
Kenny