[Heeplist] (no subject)

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Aug 18 13:14:54 EDT 2014

Sorry, this is the correct page on my site:
http://www.heepfiles.info/stuff/vocals.htm

I copied the wrong link, that was Axel Rudi Pell's website where there
was info that John Lawton was a guest at his show at Bang Your Head
Festival in Germany in July. Has anyone heard anything about this and
what did John sing? Quite a cast there: Bobby Rondinelli, Tony Carey,
Vinny Appice, John Lawton, Doogie White, Graham Bonnet, Jeff Scott
Soto etc.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi