[Heeplist] (no subject)

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Aug 18 12:52:31 EDT 2014

I have this page on my site: http://www.axel-rudi-pell.de/index1.html
where I have collected all released Heep studio recodings where
there's someone else than lead vocalist signing - at least those that
I can make out. Feel free to comment, correct and make additions, I am
not saying this is a complete and fully accurate listing. I have
included only those songs where you can clearly hear someone else
singing at least part of the song. In some songs tyou can hear for
example Ken singing the same vocal harmonies as David but those I
haven't included.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi