[Heeplist] Muff and Kinks

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jul 28 05:29:13 EDT 2014

Terje,
Actually I tried some of the licks and riffs, he is not that complicated (which sure doesn't mean I don't rate him as one of the greatest ever!) especially since he uses mostly pentatonic scale for playing his solos along with his wah pedal :)))) But I'm not into playing other people's solos really, prefer to improvise and compose more, still, if you want, we can always find the tabs. Try this: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/black_sabbath/paranoid_tab.htm
Cheers, Igor