[Heeplist] Muff and Kinks

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:13:08 EDT 2014

Sometimes the simple & catchy things, musically speaking, are the hardest
to come up with.

*Tony Iommi* is a master at what he does on the guitar. Amazing even,
considering he is missing a few fingertips on his fretting hand.

It's very commonplace with heavy groups nowadays, but *Iommi* and *SABBATH*
were (I believe) the first hard rock group to use a slackened tuning on the
guitar.