[Heeplist] Muff and Kinks

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:36:30 EDT 2014

I`d love to play those too Igor, but have you tried play Sabbath songs on guitar?  Its not easy, sounds easy but its often complicated shit Mr.Iommi plays, at least for my skills ;-)
I do like The Kinks also, saw them warm up for Heep on an outdoor show many years ago. First time I saw Bernie sing :-)

Terje