[Heeplist] Mick Box on BBC Radio 2

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jul 27 16:01:32 EDT 2014

English is my first language, and I still can't get it right ...* LOL!*

I'm still learning.

I've never had any problems understanding anybodies messages

It is highly commendable that for those English isn't their native tongue,
that their English is very good.

Once again, I have a hard enough time speaking & writing English
(properly), that I would feel extremely bad making a mess of another
language.

Take Care, Everyone.

*Peace To All ...*

.