[Heeplist] Mick Box on BBC Radio 2

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jul 27 15:47:14 EDT 2014

Whoa ... !

This is a list to celebrate all things *URIAH HEEP*, and Music in general
(I reckon), not a Professional Wrestling *(Wrasslin')* match ... or a bout
of Rock 'Em - Sock "em Robots.

In the words of The Pastor of Pinch Harmonics, The Bishop of Boogie -  The
Reverend *Billy F. Gibbons* *(ZZ-TOP)* - *'You've got to mellow down ...
Easy!'*

No need to squabble, and/or use foul language and denigrate fellow
list-ers.

The world is full of enough squabbling already. Music should be an escape
from all that. It's OK to disagree, but in a civil manner. Differing
viewpoints, perspectives, and opinions are what can bring spice & flavor to
life. Otherwise things could become bland and mundane.

*Oh well ...*