[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:59:43 EDT 2014

Yeah, your right about the net , I still love to find a long lost treasure
at second- hand stores though. I enjoy the hunt . I still have my Heep
vinyls since I purchased them originally . Bought most of my t shirts
bought on- line.
The only two real treasures I have,
Is a circa 1994  concert t personally signed by Mick while I was wearing it
at the show.
It was the one with the wizard smashing his hand through the castle window.

And I have a band photo with kerslake, bolder, shaw, Lanzon, Box line-up,
personally
Autographed by each band member in person .
I still kick myself for not hanging on to a  large black and white poster
of the band .
It was the classic line -up circa 74
The band were passing a joint around, Hensley was puffing on the joint.