[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Jul 24 14:51:46 EDT 2014

Not really *'Rare'* ...

... but I still have two vinyl albums - *'THE BEST OF ...'* and *'FALLEN
ANGEL'* put away.

The above vinyl records are relics from my teenage/early twenties
*'Spud-Ola'* years.

I regrettably gave/traded away my vinyl copies of *'LOOK AT YOURSELF'*
and *'THE
MAGICIAN'S BIRTHDAY'* albums many, many years ago.

*I wish I wouldn't have done that!*