[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:59:20 EDT 2014

Guys!  When it comes to finding Heep records or memorabilia it doesn’t
matter where you live since its mostly found online anyway.
I think I got more than 99% of all my Heep vinyl`s online...very few shows
up in records stores here in Europe, and if it's something rare be sure the
record store people know it and won't give it away cheap.
This new thing called the internet is a remarkable thing ;-)

Terje