[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Street Team!

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 03:23:43 EDT 2014

Hey,

Your absulutley right Rick. I work at a lot of public events and I always
have one of my 6 Heep T shirts on. Proud to wear it !

Nice find on that Byron video Kirk.

Stan, Ya I would like to know how sales are going on the album. I read
through all the music writers reviews, which were all

positive, but no indication on sales, it will take a little time, too early
for the stats. I know I went to our local record store and asked them about
Outsider and the fellow said it wasn't even on order yet .
I will have to go in and harass them about it again
Don