[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Street Team!

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:12:13 EDT 2014

I saw a documentary about the Cern research facility recently, it was quite
interesting. And even more so when they were filming from a conference there
and the audience was all professors and researchers dressed in suit and
tie..except one guy with long hair sitting in the middle of the room wearing
a Heep shirt.. lol was so funny..

Terje