[Heeplist] [NHC] Steve Walsh leaving Kansas

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 01:57:56 EDT 2014

Being in Kansas , the state not the band , this is sad news . They
represented us quite well for a very long time. I have seen them play
countless times here in Wichita and every show was great , no matter the
line up. Lately they have not toured as much but still pack any venue they
play locally .We love them and turned out for them . In 2010 they did a
tour where they played with local college symphonies . Check out the video
"There"s no place like home"..  they go back to their own college in Topeka
and do a great show that kicks off a small tour. I saw the tour here in
Wichita with the Wichita State University Symphony (go SHOCKERS) . The show
was fantastic .They even did autographs after the show . I got a drum head
, poster , and CDs autographed.. Although there isnt any new stuff coming
out , they always seemed to keep the set lists interesting.. they play the
hits but also some of the not so popular stuff. I consider myself fortunate
to have seen them as many times as I have , so if it"s time to ride off
into the sunset , so be it.. all we are is dust in the wind. by the way ,
Kerry L did make an appearance at the state fair show last year. he played
Carry On my wayward son with them...

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Rick Wilson <rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com