[Heeplist] NEW HEEP/OLDER HEEP

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue May 20 09:12:17 EDT 2014

I really liked Abominog when it came out as well. High and Mighty and Return to fantasy were good but I felt it was the end of something and it was, The the Lawton era I thought was great. Conquest I didn't get I didn't like it when I first got it years ago but now I appreciate it more today but still not my favorite , I just felt they were trying to get with the times  now back to goalby era equator made me want to throw the cassete out the window yet I own it on CD today. When ig to raging Silence I really liked it, my one buddy hardcore by Byron era guy hated it.

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever