[Heeplist] NEW HEEP/OLDER HEEP

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue May 20 12:19:35 EDT 2014

*Merrick,*

Here's a nice ballad from the *'SONIC ORIGAMI'* album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnVbtXv4ph8

*URIAH HEEP* really do some nice ballads and acoustic based songs! *Mick
Box* is a truly amazing and versatile guitarist - a six-string *Wizard!*  I
have most, but not all, of both the *'SEA OF LIGHT' *and *'SONIC
ORIGAMI' *albums
on a 2-disc set entitled - *'BETWEEN TWO WORLDS*'.

*GEAUX HEEP!!!*